Saturday, 11 May 2013

You Go Glen Coco!




(T shirt, c/o These Folk. Shorts, Topshop. Bumbag, Primark. Flatforms, ASDA.)

You go Glen Coco! 
If you don't know what I'm talking about then I don't think we can be friends.

I came across These Folk on Twitter a while ago and fell in love. No exaggeration. It's an indie brand that sell printed T shirts and jumpers with a lot of cool different designs on them. When I was searching through the website I couldn't help but think it was almost as if someone had searched through my mind and chosen all my favourite things to put on T shirts. It was weird. I'm talking pictures of cats, Mean Girls movie quotes, galaxy prints, floral prints, facial hair, the list goes on. So when my adorable little parcel (all tied up with newspaper and string) arrived on my doorstep yesterday I was very excited.

I love a good rolled sleeve tee at the moment because they're simple and easy to style. When the sun's not shining I tuck them into high waisted jeans but as there was some warmth in the air this morning I opted for my leather shorts instead. Complete with studded bum bag. I bought the bag from Primark as I've wanted one for a few months now but couldn't find one anywhere! (Well, not at a price I was willing to pay). So as this cheap one popped up in my local store I thought, what the hell? I'm not 100% sure how much wear it'll get but I thought it'd be cute for holidays, festivals, sumery days out, etc. We'll see...

I took the plunge and got myself some flatforms a while ago too after umm-ing and ahh-ing over which ones to get, how much money to pay, and whether I'd be able to walk in them. I went for some super cheap ones from ASDA in the end because they just look like sandals but with the added height. I'm having some difficulty getting used to walking in them though, it's the strangest feeling. But I'm sure I'll get over it soon. 

Anyway, make sure you check out @thesefolk on Twitter and have a browse through their online shop - they have some really great stuff, I've got my eye on their crop tops now! They've also teamed up with Crown and Glory for a lovely little giveaway so keep your eyes pealed for that, too.

Have a good weekend!


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. You look fab... such a fab tee! xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great outfit, love it! The t shirt is great haha! :)

    Chantelle x
    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this little look, those shoes are particulary adorbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST. T-SHIRT. EVER.

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great T-shirt, really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! That shirt. I need to go find it nowwwwww haha This outfit is so well styled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That t shirt is amazing!

    xx

    katedruryy@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt! You've got awesome legs girl!
    Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you look lovely hun! The tee is fab! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products!

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! Especially loving those shoes! :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this outfit. the shorts, the bag, the tee. yes, everything! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this t-shirt!! Just came across your lovely blog via blog hop and it looks great! Delighted to have found some new blogs!

    Claire x

    I'm at http://www.justifiedbyjemo.com/ if your looking for new blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE how you've styled this up :)
    Alex from These Folk x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit! Really need to get me some leather shorts :). I found your blog through #bbunch bloghop. I look forward to more posts from you chick :).

    http://gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You have a new follower. I'd love I you could follow me back :)

    Www.the-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i need this tshirt in my life!!!

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig