Friday, 24 May 2013

Uninspiring clothes and lime green walls.






(Shorts, Levis. Top, Primark. Jacket, River Island. Bag, Matalan. Neon necklace, New Look. Long necklace, Accessorize. Ring/bracelet, Primark. Glasses, Ray Bans.)

It seems that whenever I take photos for an outfit post indoors it always has to be in a room with a garish wall colour. See here for reference. I promise I have decent home decor style really, honestly. These photos were taken in my brother's old room at my parents house and I'm sure they won't mind me 'dissing' the lime green walls because I know they hate them too. Clearly letting my brother choose the colour of the walls when they decorated about ten years ago was a mistake... (And the bright yellow walls in the other outfit post are from my student house. So again, I had no choice in the matter).

Well that's enough talk about walls. The only reason I took these photos indoors is because my neighbours have some builders doing some work on their house at the moment and I didn't really fancy any odd looks or annoying comments whilst taking pictures in the garden. Plus, it's cold.

On a brighter note, I've finished my second year of university! HUGE round of applause please! I had a couple of big 'wobbles' this year (as my Mum calls them) where I seriously considered dropping out, so I wasn't really expecting to make it to the end of my second year at all. But I did. Big pat on the back for me. So now I suddenly find myself with a lot of free time on my hands, so I'll probably be blogging a bit more and hopefully picking up a few more hours at work. Not to mention I start my internship soon so that should keep me occupied as well. Exciting times! 

Oh, I suppose I'd better say something about what I'm wearing, too. This outfit is super casual and nothing special really. I'm feeling a little uninspired lately, probably due to the terrible weather we've been having. So there is still a significant lack of colour in my wardrobe right now. At least I'm not wearing my Joni jeans today. Also, I've been thinking recently that I never really include my bags in my outfit posts so I made sure I had one with me today. You're welcome! 

I'm off out for dinner with my no.1 gal tonight. I haven't seen her in ages because we've both had exams and other things going on in our lives so we're taking some time tonight for a well deserved celebration and catch up meal. What are you all up to this bank holiday weekend? I'd like to say I'll be going out drinking or curling up on the sofa for the next three days but, alas, I work in retail and there's no such thing as a relaxing bank holiday for those of us in that business. So whatever you're doing, enjoy it! And don't rub it in too much...







SHARE:

32 comments

  1. loooooove your outfit, i need to find those t-shirts in primark! and yay for finishing your second year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspiring clothes and beautiful lime green walls!
    I love the necklace.

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, it's so cutee!! x x

    dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cropped top! It is perfect with your high waisted shorts. Happy Friday Darling! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, especially the accessories! The necklace is really pretty x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute, simple outfit! I know what you mean about taking photos indoors! Yours look better than mine always end up! ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though it's so simple this outfit is so cute! I love it :)

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear i really love the outfit! i love street look and u look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the super casual!

    Congrats on finishing your second year of uni! I had some serious 'wobbles' (I'm pretty sure that's what my mum called them too) in my third year and didn't think I'd finish so I know what you went through, but yay! Enjoy some chill time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the necklace and bag!
    Really nice casual outfit.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your shorts, your legs look so super long! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit! and the accessories are so perfect! and congrats on finishing your second year!!! so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe the bag is from our matalan!! Congrats on the second year, second year to three year isn't as big a transition as 1st-2nd so dont worry you already should be prepared. And half way there :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice :) wish I had the stomach to pull that off! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh that bag is gorgeous! :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for finishing your second year! I love your bag! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your shorts, they're perfect and fit you so nicely! wish i could find a similar pair.

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like your hand chain!!! This outfits so lovely and casual you look amazing !!

    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very good look, you know how to rock the crop top I have to say!
    And congrats on uni =)

    Lou
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my MSc, 5 mins, much much help ♥
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WV3LYH6

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love simple but gorgeous outfits like this. Lovely :)

    http://lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a flattering outfit! You can never go wrong with it.

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on finishing your second year!! I love how casual and stylish your outfit is :)
    Your blog is beautiful! followed x Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute outfit!
    Congrats on finishing second year! I just finished third year so I know how tough it is! Hang in there sweetie!


    xxx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE your style hun! The bag and the shorts are gorgeous! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done on finishing your second year of Uni! Two thirds down, right?

    I love your bag too!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah great outfit, simplistic but really nicely put together!

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great look - absolutely love your necklace and bag! Gorgeous combo :)

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  29. congratts on finishing your second year at uni! love your matalan bag! :)


    http://thebigculturecorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on getting through your second year! This outfit isn't uninspiring at all! Love the Levi's and I NEED that neon necklace in my life asap Xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your bag!

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig