Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Life Lately...

It has been such a long time since I did an 'Instagram round-up' sort of post. I originally planned to do one every month but that's kind of gone out the window. Oops. So instead of showing you every single picture I post each month, instead I've thrown together a few of my favourite snap shots that sum up what I've been doing recently. I think this way it's a little more personal plus it means I can get away with not being organised. Winner winner. 

If you follow me on Twitter you will probably know by now that my all time favourite blog, A Beautiful Mess, have released a photo app for iPhone & iPad - and I'm absolutely in love with it! You can add pretty borders, doodles and phrases all designed by the lovely Elsie with blogging and scrapbooking in mind. I went a little mad when I first downloaded it and spammed my twitter and Instagram with loads of my mini creations, and I'm sure they'll make an appearance on my blog soon, too!

Right, first up is everything I've been buying over the past few weeks... I got my student loan in a while ago and after paying off all my rent and bills I decided to do a bit of retail therapy. All necessary purchases though. (Kinda). 

Oh and by the way, those JC look-a-like heels you can see only cost me a fiver. Suck it. 



Next up, nails! I always love how my nails look when I first paint them, but they soon crack and chip and smudge and generally just look awful. Which really bugs me. I've taken to carrying around my current nail polish in my travel make up bag so I can neaten them up should I need to. 
The following colours are Topshop 'bees knees', Barry M 'prickly pear', NYC 'mint macaroon', and Topshop 'awol'. I invested in a matte top coat recently as well which I absolutely love. 


The following pictures are from my main gal's Birthday which was way back in March! We had a lovely lunch in one of my favourite places, The Belle Isle, which happens to be just round the corner from our house. I had a fish finger sandwich, washed down with an extremely over priced mint chocolate martini. Classy, I know. Then after a lazy afternoon we hit the cheesiest night club in town for lots of drinking, dancing, and general good times.  



And finally, some pictures of my legs. I never really realised how often I do this until I was looking through my Instagram account for pictures to include. But apparently I like my legs more than I like my face.
Enjoy!


Find me on Instagram: sarah_nunn 

SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Great post, I just downloaded this app! Need to check it out since I'm addicted to instagram!

    Feel free to check out my new post and let me know what you think :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with all of your shoes!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures, you've got some amazing shoes! x


    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that backless top is stunning!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the NEXT flats, so cute!

    You have convinced me to purchase Barry M - Prickly Pear,such a nice colour for the Summer :)

    Shanaz xxx

    La Belle Aventure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the back of that top! its gorgeous!
    Natasha
    adesignrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a nice back, I wouldn't be able to pull off that gorgeous top unfortunately.


    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics! So great:)

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! and that backless top is ab. gorgeoussss xxxx


    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh loving all the coloured nails. Also, we're Favourite Blog twinsies- I freaking love Emma and Elsie!

    Thank you for a lovely post,

    Louise
    sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. £5 J.c. Look alikes?! HOW?! They look fab though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those nail varnish colours! And love the Ray Ban glasses! I hate my glasses at the mo, need new ones! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those heels look amazing!!!! £5?!! :O :O :O xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those nail colours!
    I found your blog through the bbunch blog hop, would love you to come say hello at www.fantasyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya! Sami from thatredheadinthecorner.blogspot.co.uk here - via the #bbunch bloghop :) Thank you for the follow! I am in awe and terrified of your new shoes.... Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. a fiverrrr??! Really, wow. Bargain of the year.
    Just followed your blog via GFC :)

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! I've just started following you. Love the blog. Come from bbunch blog!
    I'd easily buy all of those nail polishes. Do you rate the Topshop ones quite highly?
    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. you've had some fab purchases!! is that grey top with the gold chain separate or part of the top? nonetheless I love them/it!! ..cant believe those JC look-a-likes cost you a fiver, what a bargain!! I found your fab blog through the bbunch blog hop!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog so much! Thanks for following, can't wait to see more posts from you

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loooooove that low back top!!! Gorgeous!

    www.right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a really good idea for posts! I like that it includes bits and pieces of your life, purchases, food, clothing - really nice. Thanks for following my blog. Following you right back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this post! The heels are stunning.

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this post I found you via the #bbunch blog hop xx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, lovely blog!

    I found you via the bloggers bunch blog hop :) x

    Katiedoesnails.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such cool pictures! I wish i could get topshop nail polish in the US! Its weird they dont have it. Anyway, im your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog

    http://lovelyinlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those shoes!

    I'm a bloghopper and that's how I found you
    aimabovelimits.blogspot.co.uk

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello :0 Great photos, and I love your blog layout - it's simple yet efective. I found your blog through the bbunch blog hop! :)
    Catriona Louise x
    Sitting Under the Apple Tree ♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. Meant to be a :) not a :0 sorry about that hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have such a nice blog. I love how simple it is yet it has everything it needs. Well done you :).
    I found you through bbunch blog hop, and happy that I did.

    Leah x

    Peachesandsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident
    they will be benefited from this web site.

    Also visit my web blog - calories burned walking

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your spotty tights. xx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig