Friday, 31 May 2013

It's all about the back


Hey look, my kitten slipper is totally photo bombing me! (Can you spot it?)

Hello there! Just a quick post today with just the one photo! It's what I wore out the other night for a few drinks with some friends in Southsea. We went to my favourite bar, Hong Kong Charlie's. It sells sweetie infused vodka and it's deeeelicious and pretty cheap too, so I ended up getting erm, five. (Don't judge me). I got parma violet, mint imperial, sherbert lemon, refreshers, and skittles. Yum! I also got a couple of their 'frozen chocolate' vodka shots in Terry's chocolate orange flavour. Yes ladies, it's as good as it sounds.

Anyway! I wore my new backless crop top which I picked up from Primark for just five pounds. Yep. I love Primark! And you know how much I love a crop top, too. It's plain black with a high neck and a completely open back and I wore it with my new printed trousers and some low heeled ankle boots. I also ended up borrowing a black studded clutch bag from my housemate because I'd left all my 'going out' bags at home, whoops. 

I hadn't planned to blog about this outfit at all but seeing as I took a cheeky photo for Instagram it gave me an excuse to write about it. I have been obsessing over tops and dresses with interesting back detail recently. I don't know what sparked my obsession but I definitely think it's one that will be staying for the summer. At first I was a bit worried about the... bra situation, but a fellow blogger introduced me to some crazy stick-on alternatives that seem to be pretty good. Problem solved! 

Are you going crazy for back detail like me? Let me know if you've picked up any beautiful-backed clothing recently, I'd love to see it! 




P.S Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin'. Click here to find me!

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit!
    I love an open back!
    And those drinks sound delicious!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this top - i've been looking for a top with an open back for ages so i think a trip to primark is in order! x

    fashionablyACE.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome crop top...I'm going on the hunt for this :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen a top with an open back like that, so nice on you!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a gorgeous top, so different! Love your blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're blog looks amazing!

    We are best friends and have been for 13 years...we just started a blog and are interested in what you think:


    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

    Greetings from Europe,

    Birdy and Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! All the details are here - http://darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/oh-so-versatile.html

    Don't worry if you don't want to accept :)
    Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love love this outfit! where are the trousers from?

    http://ringoringorosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a fab outfit Sarah! I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to wear a backless top like that though! I don't have the figure for it haha <3 love your printed trousers though, they're soooo fab xxx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog, love it!
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeoussss! Love the top.
    FashionProject x :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely oufit the trousers are great!
    Thank you for following me on the blog hop just followed back:).
    I also have a MAC giveaway open international if you wish to enter.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. From the look of it, your top looks great! Love the prints on your pants :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this top, but i'm not brave enough to go out with out a bra

    http://pocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig