Wednesday, 1 May 2013

April Favourites



1. 'Daisy' By Marc Jacobs
I love this perfume but it always seems more appropriate in the Spring / Summer because it's such a sweet, flowery scent. Yum!

2. Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
I only actually just bought this but I can't get enough of it so it's definitely a favourite of mine this month. It's pink and it tastes delicious. What more could you want in a lip scrub?

3. Rimmel matte finish top coat
I've been wearing this with every single nail varnish recently. It looks especially pretty with my Topshop 'bees knees' polish which is a bright yellow colour. So summery! I considered putting the matte top coat over one of my Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail varnishes the other day, but then thought it kinda defeated the object of the whole 'hi shine' thing.

4. Lana Del Rey - 'Born to Die' album
My favourite song is 'Off to the Races'. Lana Del Rey is perfection in my eyes. LOVE HER.

5. Buffing brush by Real Techniques
I bought the 'Core Collection' of Real Techniques a while ago and the buffing brush is definitely my favourite one. I also love the contouring brush. The foundation & concealer brushes, on the other hand, I could take or leave.

6. Lee Stafford hair treatment
Claims to help 'hair that never grows past a certain length' which is mine to a tee. I've been using it between my shampoo and conditioner recently to try and help the situation. My hair is in such bad condition at the moment for some reason. I think it needs a cut.

7. Studded ankle strap sandals from Next
Last but not least, my new sandals. I've wanted some flats with an ankle strap for ages now and there were some in Zara that I wanted but kept putting off actually paying for them until eventually they were out of stock. Damn. But then I found these beauties in Next and normally I never shop there so was pleasantly surprised that I found these!

So that's what I've been loving in April. What were your favourites this month?



SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Love those shoes!
    And that lee Stafford stuff worked for me so good luck :)!
    Xo

    Forthelove-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the core collection too, amaze-brushes? ahahha x

    misstephaniechen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes, the shoes, the shoes! I can't actually believe they're next. I really do love them but pointed toes shoes never seem to suit my feet :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh I love Marc Jacob's Daisy & I'm dying to try out the buffing brush! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love Marc Jacobs perfumes :) I think they are so lovely and the bottles are so special an cute!

    I just did my April Favourites & included the RT Buffing brush - have your tried the Expert Face Brush?

    --New Follower :)

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo love the shoes!! They look expensive too, great little find in Next! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lana Del Rey, her new song young and beautiful and summer wine I've been listening to non stop! I also have a love for the buffing brush, used to use Sigma's f80 but the RT brush is so much lighter and easier! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how i put my foundation on before i had the real Techniques brush! xx

    http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! So good
    http://tickledpink.alphie-eve.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the Lee Stafford hair treatment. Lovely favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I LOVE those sandals and I'm not normally a sandals girl at all xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello fellow Sarah! I love all these faves, the lee stafford treatment was in my favourites this month too! And I've been using my lush bubble gum lip scrub all the time. Well written excellent post! I shall definitely be coming back for more.

    Followed!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bubblegum lip scrub! So tasty!! hehe =) xx

    www.gracelouisebeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!



    Also visit my web-site - calories burnt walking

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I love the shoes! They're so gorgeous.

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig