Thursday, 18 April 2013

Worldwide Wardrobe Competition!

Hello! You've probably heard of the Worldwide Wardrobe Competition by now, but just in case you haven't then I'll briefly explain what it is.

Basically Travel Supermarket have given bloggers the challenge of creating 5 different outfits for 5 different holiday destinations. These are:

-Sightseeing in Paris
-Clubbing in Ibiza
-Shopping in London
-Cocktails in New York
-Partying at a Full Moon party in Thailand 

You can choose to create an outfit for just one destination or you can enter one for all five! The budget is £200 and the winner will win a dream trip to the destination their outfit was inspired by!

For more information visit the Travel Supermarket website.

So far I've created two different looks but I will probably be entering more when I have the time. Let me know what you think of my entries and if you'll be entering yourselves!

Clubbing in Ibiza


Fluro paisley short suit, Topshop - £70
Metallic platforms, Topshop - £55
'Sounds like noise', MAC - £14
Frilly socks, Topshop - £3.50
Neon perspex clutch, Boohoo - £18
Chain necklace, River Island - £12

Total = £172.50

I chose this outfit for the 'clubbing in Ibiza' category because it's colourful and fun! I'm absolutely in love with the Topshop short suit and gutted that it's currently out of stock in my size, sob sob. I think the combination of oranges, blues and pinks in this outfit is probably not something I could pull off in the UK, but if you can't wear neon orange in Ibiza then where can you wear it?! I kept the jewellery really simple with just a gold chain for this look because I think the print on the top and shorts is doing all the work. All you need is a slick of Hayley Williams' new MAC lippy and your hair up in a messy bun to keep you cool. Good to go!

Shopping in London


Joni jeans, Topshop - £36
White vest, H&M - £6.99
Floral boots, Topshop - £75
Spike necklace, Dorothy Perkins - £12.50
Sunglasses, 80s Purple - £6.50
Leather vest, Forever 21 - £14.25
Fedora, Topshop - £25

Total = £176.24

This is something that I would wear every single day of the year if I could. I own the Joni jeans in black and they're the best thing to ever happen to me. They look great paired with just a simple vest and some ankle boots but these floral Topshop ones take it to a whole new, more beautiful, level. The John Lennon style glasses and the khaki fedora hat give the outfit a bit of an edge and although normally I'd opt for a regular leather jacket, this sleeveless  version looks pretty cool for summer. I kept this outfit pretty comfortable because you don't want to be hobbling around Oxford Street in painful shoes and uncomfortable clothes as you will need all your energy for dodging other shoppers and shoving them out the way finding your way round! 

So, did you like my entries for the Worldwide Wardrobe Competition?! I'd love to see all of yours so please leave me some links if you've done a similar post!

Stay tuned for more entries.






SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Well I think so far youre doing a great job with the cometition! I would use your items!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first look!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Would wear both easy!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav is the second outfit, can we just discuss how perfect that leather vest is?! it looks like acne.. never did i think i would say something from f21 looked like acne.... perfect outfits!! xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both these looks you have created, probably my favourite I have seen so far regarding this competition. I seriously need both of those pair of shoes. Good luck <3!!


    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the competition!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these looks! My favourite is the second outfit :) Good luck! xx

    http://lovetelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both outfits but the shoes in the second post from Topshop are by far my fave item! Might have to look into getting myself a pair, absolutely gorgeous! Good luck in the competition!


    Chelsea HumbleHonesty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both these looks! That short suit is perfect! Good luck in the competition!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea! I really love the neon clutch you chose. Lovely picks x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig