Wednesday, 3 April 2013

H&M Conscious Exclusive collection

green tulle dress h&m conscious exclusive


jumpsuit, suit, h&m conscious exclusive

dusty pink gown, dresses, h&m conscious exclusive

View the full collection here!

Just a quick post because I found this collection last night and completely fell in love with it. As far as I'm aware it will be available in selected stores and online from tomorrow! (04/04/13) So now I just need to decide how much money I want to part with and which beautiful (if a little unpractical) pieces I just can't live without anymore. As much as I'd love to splurge £150 on that mint green tulle gown, I just don't get enough invitations to events where that level of formality is required. I suppose I could buy it just to wear around the house. Can I do that? Okay, maybe not. I'm definitely considering the black jumpsuit though. I've been looking for one for ages and this one with the cut out back looks pretty perfect. Plus it's a lot easier on the purse strings than the dress. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Seriously though. I'm really impressed with this H&M range! The clothes are all made from sustainable materials and the collection includes shoes, accessories, and menswear too - so there's pretty much something for everyone. My favourite thing about the collection is the colour palette. The monochrome, the dusty pinks and the faded greens. A beautiful twist on classic Spring colours. Argh, I wish I could buy all of it!

Anyway, I'll be keeping my eyes pealed in my local H&M for some of these gems. Will you be?!


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. The black jumpsuit is absolutely stunning and more wearable than the other items too, though they're all gorgeous! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really interesting! I;ve not been to H&M for ages!

    It would be awesome if you could check out my blog too.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amamamamaamazing love the pinky dress at the bottom x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new conscious collection...just got one of the dresses today! This exclusive range is just perfect too...I want it all!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally want to put in a good word with Susanne of Predict the Day! :-) This range really appeals to me in their ad campaign, but it's just not my stlye. I couldn't pull it off! The H&M in the Trafford Centre has tons of the range :) Will look forward to an outfit of the day post when you invest!

    Donna xx
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog - very creative and inspirational :)

    http://strawberryskull.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The conscious collection gorgeous!

    I want the mint tulle dress SO badly! But £150!!!! Ahhhh!!!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks gorgeous, definitely want the black jumpsuit in my life

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection, it's even more appealing that it is such pretty colours for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful collection!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. How amazing does these look! I literally want the lot!
    Annie xoxo
    The Quarter-life Tales of Annie Bean

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful collection! I would love to wear some of these dresses to a wedding or maybe just on a walk so I can flaunt it's gorgeousness. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I love the design and the content is so great. I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and GFC. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

      xx

      Delete
  13. I LOVE this collection! I saw that first dress in the H&M in Toronto and I fell in love. Too bad I don't have anywhere to wear it too! Have a great weekend girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I work for H&M and love that they have this collection :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig