Saturday, 13 April 2013

Two ways to wear: Mustard





(T-shirt, H&M. Skirt, New Look. Tights, Primark. Boots, Ebay. Necklace, Primark. Lipstick, MAC Rebel.)

Hello! This is my first post since the new blog design went live. Do you like it? I worked with Becky to create it and it's turned out exactly how I wanted it. So I'm a very happy blogger bunny!

Today I thought I'd write up an outfit post and I really wanted to included my mustard T shirt because it is quickly becoming my favourite top ever. I honestly never thought I'd be wearing mustard. When the trend first came out I couldn't stand it! I thought it was an awful old Granny colour and nope, definitely not for me. However, I am a sucker for a rolled sleeve tee at the moment and when I saw this in H&M I thought, hmm, why not? And wouldn't you know, I've worn it almost every day since. (Err, gross). Normally I wear it tucked into my black high waisted jeans but today I thought I'd mix it up a bit. So here you have two, yes two! Different ways of wearing my looovely new top.

And as if that wasn't enough, my hair also looks like a bow today. It's the easiest hair style ever and it makes me feel like Minnie Mouse. So that's always good. 



(Trousers, Topshop. Blazer, Topshop. Boots, Ebay. Necklace, Accessorize.)

Note - no matter how dark I draw my eyebrows on, you can still barely see them in photos. Sf;rfkjgnkesjn!












SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Love love mustard colour, i don't think i have anything in my wardrobe that colour though! Wish i did! These type of trousers i adore! I own two pairs of cigarette trousers now and they're a lot easier to style then i first thought!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour really suits you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mustard colour- I really need to find a cardigan with that colour! The boots are also amazing :)

    Olivia xxx
    Thecollarobsession1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 2nd outfit, the trousers are gorg!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post so much Sarah. Mustard is one of my favourite colour but I always struggle with what to pair it with...now I know :)

    Elle
    http://theellenextdoor.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the trousers and boots!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wear mustard really well :-) I love both outfits on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your legs are sooooo long! Love the trousers and mustard really suits you!

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 1st look! The mustard colour looks so great with the black! Really like the new look for your blog! I really want to change mine but google doesn't seem to be letting me - driving me mental! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks! I like more this with the trousers! You look awesome!

    xx
    Biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both looks, the 1st one is my favorite!
    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love both of these!!
    beautgeorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very versatile top! I love this. <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think I know anyone who looks as good in yellow as you do - stunning!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the second outfit so much, the mustard goes so well with those trousers!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a big fan of mustard - love how you've worn it here!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love love love mustard outfits!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo gorgeous , love both outfits xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the top with those trousers, perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the second look is my favourite (I'm a sucker for a good printed trew) though I really like both! Uber jealous you can pull off mustard, it's usually a tricky colour to wear! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your trousers!
    Gorgeous looks hunny <3

    20% Off Shoes at Dorothy Perkins
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those trousers! Been looking for some just like it but not on topshop website anyone! The search continues..

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this top - the second loo is definitely my favourite as I wouldn't be able to pull off the trousers . Gorgeous!
    Maitha x

    www.peonyandblue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig