Saturday, 27 April 2013

To the max...





(Maxi skirt, H&M. Crop top, New Look. Ballet pumps, Topshop. Studded head band, Primark. Necklace, Topshop. Bag, Zara.)

Today has been a really productive day. I went for lunch with my Nan and Dad which was lovely, I got my car cleaned (it was in desperate need.. believe me) and I ordered myself a new pair of glasses, finally! I lost my glasses a while ago and have been wearing my contact lenses all day every day since then and it's been pretty annoying. But today I dragged myself into the optician and ordered myself a fabulous new pair of Ray Bans and I cannot wait for them to arrive. 

Anyway, this is what I wore today. Yep, this is it. No jacket, no boots, no nothing. It's that warm! My maxi skirt finally made an appearance and I wore it with this new crop top from New Look. Normally I'm not the biggest fan of aztec print, not sure why, just don't really think it's my style. But this one is pink and what can I say? I do like pink. So I got it and I'm really glad I did. Looks good with my neon green necklace, don't you think?  

My Topshop ballet pumps, however, have definitely seen better days - they are not exactly in the cleanest of states (a bit like my car). To be honest I'm not particularly impressed with these flats. Everyone who was anyone had a pair when I was in college and when I finally got round to buying myself some I felt a bit cheated. They're sooo uncomfortable! Seriously. It makes me feel really flat footed and I feel like I may as well go out in my socks because they don't exactly protect your feet... but that's just my opinion. But hey, they do for warm days like today where no strenuous walking is involved. 

I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!


  

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Love the outfit! xx

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so so lovely! really love everything you're wearing!

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty - sorry to hear about the shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, i need to get my hands on a maxi skirt! andi have some topshop pumps too but only managed to wear them once because they were so uncomfortable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you're working a maxi with a crop top! You pull off the maxi so well with being so tall! It would just drown me! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the aztec print of this cropped top!

    Thanks for stoppin by my blog :)

    Charlie xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice outfit!
    I've just found your blog, it's lovely. Definitely gained a follower :-)
    Sarah xx
    http://xothebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it !!!!:) nice outfit :)
    Come and see me and if you want we can follow each other ?:)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you hate that about some flats? Who would have ever thought that flats could be so uncomfortable? It's crazy! Love this outfit. This would have been cute for a music festival like Coachella ;) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Going to follow you now.

    http://www.FashSinCity.blogspot.com

    XOXO
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crop top! Lovely outfit :)

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit. I really like your crop top x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh shame about the shoes!! Really love the maxi skirt :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the crop top :) I always want to wear crop tops but worried how to will defo have to whip out my maxi skirt with them! I found the same with the topshop pumps there is so support! x

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful top and bag www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit! i need to get out my maxi skirt more

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this fun outfit and the patterns on the top part! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi to all, since I am really keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of pleasant information.

    Here is my site :: Calories Walking

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig