Monday, 22 April 2013

Peach schnapps

Peach shoes summer dress outfit

(Dress, Topshop. Shoes, New Look. Necklace, New Look.)

Okay so I have been trying really hard recently to inject some colour into my wardrobe and it's been a bit of a challenge because colour is not something that comes very naturally to me (I'm a vampire at heart). I'm drawn to black clothes and sometimes, just sometimes, I might go all out and wear something grey. Crazy! I know. But one day I decided that as fabulous as I thought I looked in black and grey, it was time to mix it up a bit. So recently I've been wearing all sorts of crazy colours! Red, mustardcobalt blue, and today... peach! Hooray! Although, yes granted I am wearing a grey dress with black tights and the colour only surfaces in the shoes. But that still counts, right? 

I'm actually getting really excited about the warmish weather. This morning I walked outside in my pyjamas (don't judge me) to quickly move my car and I was bracing myself for a chill as I walked out the door, but then... nothing! It was positively mild. Plus last night I started looking at holidays online and that got me thinking about hotels and pools, which then got me thinking about bikinis and straw hats... and cocktails... and yeah I think I'm a bit excited for summer. Bring it on!

Have you guys got anything exciting planned for the summer? 




  





SHARE:

15 comments

  1. You look gorgeous, love those shoes so much and I need a dress like this in my life!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO LEGS! you look bloody amazing woman, and well done on injecting some colour, I can appreciate your struggle haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving the shoes & dress. I just bought a similar doll skater dress in peach from Karma Clothing. Can't wait to style it after reading your post ! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, love the pretty peach shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are fierce!!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have legs for days! I love skater dresses, the shoes add a perfect pop of colour.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress! I've wanted this for ages and now you have convinced me even more to get it :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not even believe them shoes are from New Look, they are gorgeous.. How much were they? and are they a recent purchase? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your shoes are so cool!!! I love the colour- lovely outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. those shoes are so cute! love your outfit :) and your legs look amazee!! x
    wwww.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love black too but Colour makes me happy, I need it my life! Love the pop of peach, I love when people use colour in shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know what happened to my last comment! Ooops!

    Oh! Cute!
    Love the splash of colour!
    And that dress looks so wearable!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig