1. Go out partying. A lot.
2. Make sure you've chosen a degree that you hate, so you can moan about it all the time.
3. Leave all of your assignments until the day before they're due in. This is when you will do your best work.
4. Don't do any of the reading during term time. Just leave it all until a couple of weeks before your exams.
5. Lie ins are more important than seminars.
6. Spend all your money in Topshop and at the pub. It doesn't matter if you can't afford food or heating in the house. You need that new bag. And a beer.
7. There's no need to take notes in lectures. You probably know more than your lecturers anyway. Use this time to nap.
8. Ignore all your emails. They have no useful or interesting information. Unless the subject says 'lesson cancelled' - read those ones.
9. Don't go food shopping. Trips to the burger van down the road will do the job.
10. Spend hours and hours looking at pictures of cats on Pinterest. It is an incredibly valuable use of your time.
(Haha. This is a really old photo but I love it.)
Slightly different post to usual so I hope you liked it. I'm just finishing up my second year at Uni and haven't exactly had the best time there so far. Everything I mentioned above has come from personal experience and I'm basically trying to get the message across that - if any of you are planning to go to university - then please don't make the same mistakes that I have made (and continue to make!)