Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Because everyone loves monochrome






(Dress, H&M. Jumper, Topshop. Boots, Ebay. Socks, ASOS. Necklace, Primark. Lipstick, Loreal 'Aphrodite Scarlet')

So this is my third outfit post in a row. And I've got my milk bottles out once again. I know very pale legs offend some people but I'm sorry, it's tough luck I'm afraid. The weather is gradually becoming more Spring-like which makes me very happy, although I have been stuck indoors writing essay after essay after essay after essay so haven't been able to enjoy it very much (don't do an English Lit degree, kids). Even though the sun is shining it's definitely still not warm enough to go out with just a dress. The jumper was very much needed.

So guys, I shaved some of my hair from the side of my head off today! Last time I got my hair cut my hairdresser cut a chunk of the side off really short. I was adamant I didn't want it shaved though (I wasn't brave enough) but to be honest I should have just done it because it started to grow out really soon after I got it done. It was getting to a weird length and so I decided to borrow my boyfriend's clippers (sshh, he doesn't know yet) and go crazy. I was being really pathetic and scared that I'd ruin it at first but after a while I got more confident and so the shorter it got. I love how it's turned out and now I know I can do it myself in future! Fab!

Ok I definitely need to get back to writing my essays now. 



PS. I joined Look Book yesterday so feel free to pop over and 'fan' and 'hype', etc. (If you understand what any of that means). 
  






SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! Good luck with the essays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!
    & love the hair :) xo


    forthelove-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair loosk great. Well done for having the confidence to do it yourself!

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be a bright colours girl, but now I love a bit of monochrome, black and white is just so much easier to throw on in the morning and looks amazing. You should be proud of your milk bottles, I'm the same, but I like blinding people with how white they are (; Also feeling your essay pain as a fellow English lit student! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. eL BLANCO Y NEGRO SIEMPRE TRIUNFA,MUY LINDO TU VESTIDO Y MUY COOL ESOS CALCETINES.
    te INVITO A PASAR POR MI BLOG ESPERO QUE TE GUSTE TANTO COMO A MI EL TUYO. y SI TE ANIMEAS NOS PODRIAMOS SEGUIR MUTUAMENTE


    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es


    DOLCE VIRGINIA

    BESOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. My legs are paler than yours! 100%, I think they look quite tanned!! :) Great outfit I like the way you have tied the jumper at the front, very 90s. Me likey! I'll fan you on LookBook! I'm on it too :)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have this dress too its so easy to wear and super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love anything with stripes so I'm a big fan of this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've styled the dress with the jumper! I'm currently doing an essay myself *big sighs*

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Here is my blog - walking calorie calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig