Monday, 8 April 2013

Back to school.




(Shirt - Topshop. Skirt - Topshop. Bag - Topshop. Belt - Topshop. Wedges - Miss Selfridge. Necklace - Primark)

I'll apologise for the unbalanced ratio of items of clothing from Topshop against any other shop in this outfit. I guess I just know what I like... and Topshop clearly does too.

Are we all getting a bit of a back to school vibe from this outfit? I think I was embracing the (pre mental breakdown) Britney style a bit today. Check shirt, black mini, tan bag, etc. The only things setting me apart from the school kids are the spiked necklace and the 5" heels. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if the pre teens are all wearing them nowadays too. 

Anyway, me being me, I've been wandering around the house in this outfit all afternoon thinking yes, it's finally bare leg weather. However, when I ventured outside to take the snaps for this post I realised that it most definitely is not bare leg weather. Not at all. I don't know about you, but I feel like I've been cheated out of my Spring this year. All winter I look forward to the weather warming up but this year we seem to have forgotten what the sun looks like. And as it doesn't look like I'm going abroad this year, I'm really relying on the summer to make up for it and not let us down! Come on British summer!

Oh yeah and I'm also a bit excited about how long my hair is getting. I'm thinking about dip dying it again too. Thoughts?





SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Those shoes are absolute perfection! I have said it before and I will say it again!! I love love love your blog! I am so honored to be your newest follower. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for your comments :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit:) I keep wanting to wear shorts outside too but then I get out there and I am like ehm... maybe not hahah! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Love the skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love iiiiiit. Love your hair!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt! lovely outfit!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the shoes babe!
    In answer to your comment about my hair - I don't do anything spectacular to keep it looking healthy, I recently had a good amount chopped off so the ends are looking good at the mo. I wash it every other day, use deep conditioner at least once a week and try to let my hair dry naturally at least once a week too. Thanks x

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for getting back to me - I've recently invested in a deep conditioner so I'll definitely have to start using it :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. Never would of thought to put that shirt with that skirt but it actually goes really well to create a relaxed going out outfit, really nice :) xxx#

    http://sparklybluesandrainbowshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say.. Your hair colour is gorgeous!!!

    and your outfit is lovely! :) xo

    forthelove-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!! Love the bag! We're now following you via GFC :)

    Hope you follow back at
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook
    Win an amazing bag

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool how you've teamed the casual shirt with the more dressy skirt! Looks great together! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit, the skirt looks super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really love this outfit, it really suits you:)
    and I think you should go for it with the dipdye!!:D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You actually look amazing! Following now all thanks to you commenting on my blog haha!

    gemsies.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab outfit, love the shirt! And that skirt has lovely detailing!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so pretty - I love the skirt and wedges and your hair looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. your skirt is so pretty! awesome outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos look very Spring, you can't even tell it's still chilly. I think your hair dip dyed would look really cool.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit your skirt is so pretty! I am a sucker for topshop about 90% of my outfits are all topshop haha! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha I did that the other day with a pair of shorts big mistake!

    Nicole xx http://lu-lu-nicole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look amazing...your shoes are awesome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your legs are soooooo long!!! Gorgeous outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig