Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Spring outfits...



Is it Spring yet? Or is it still Winter? It was snowing a couple of weeks ago but it was sunny and warm again today. I think the weather is either having an identity crisis or purposefully trying to confuse us. I hope it makes up its mind soon, and I hope it chooses to stay bright and warm.

I'm gradually making my way towards the end of my second year at Uni. Half of my lectures have already finished and the rest are only on for the next week or so, then it's just a couple of months of endless essay writing and exam revision and I'll be done for the summer. I. Can't. Wait. This past year has been pretty rubbish if I'm honest and I spent most of it in two minds as to whether I really wanted to carry on with my degree at all. So for the end to finally be in sight is a such a relief. Anyway! The excitement of the sunny weather recently and the prospect of having three months off has resulted in a lot of planning and preparation for a holidays, decorating, summer internships, oh and of course, outfits

I decided the other day to start putting together a 'mixology' of Spring outfit ideas so that I can get the best use out of the clothes I already own, and obviously plan what items I need to add to my wardrobe too! I think it's safe to say that this Spring I'll be stacking my statement necklaces (if you can't decide - wear them all!) and pairing them with mini skirts and dresses with the big chunky heeled boots that I love so much at the moment. While organising my Spring wardrobe I've definitely come to the conclusion that I need some more crop tops or bralets so I can make the most of my new maxi skirt and Joni jeans. And I might even invest in a new denim jacket to throw over the top of all my Spring time outfits - because knowing England, even when the sun does make an appearance it never stays for long.     

 

(Crop top - New Look. Skirt - H&M. Bag - Zara. Boots - Next. Necklaces - Primark.)


(Dress - Topshop. Heels - New Look. Bag - Miss Selfridge (DIY studs!). Necklace - Primark.)



(T-shirt - Zara. Bag - Primark. Skirt, shoes & belt - Topshop)


(Dress - H&M. Bag - Primark. Necklaces - Primark & Topshop)


(Shorts, socks & hat - Topshop. Boots - Ebay)

I hope you enjoyed my Spring outfit mixology and it inspires you to start looking through your wardrobes for outfit ideas too. I'd love to see them!



SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love the hat. I really want to get one for this spring/summer. And I too am loving chunky heeled boots the at moment, just bought a new pair from Zara and I'm in love :)

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such lovely style! I really want to get into wearing more dresses and skirts but I'm so lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! My favourite is the 2nd one as I love the grey and coral heels combo. Plus, I really like the primark necklace!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your striped H&M dress and all of the final outfit! Great post :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest camouflage & monochrome outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm in love with those Zara boots! How long have you had them?
    Vicki
    A Life of Geekery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones in the first photo? They're from Next. I've had them since Christmas :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love the Floral Skirt !!!
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits! First one is my favourite :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looks! The second and third combos are my favourite!
    Lovely blog, I LOVE your header! Now following:)x

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd literally wear all these looks! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits! I have the leather look shorts from Topshop too, they're a pair of my favourites :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the necklaces, They make the outfits!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definitely voting for spring! These outfits are so great.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HEY! HEY! HOW'S IT GOING? :) I love the passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  14. great looks!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love every single outfit! seriously, i love your style! :D

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty Outfits...really well put together! I cannot wait for some warmer weather!!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the outfits you've put together, especially the necklaces! You've totally inspired me for spring/summer :)

    Also, your header is AMAZING <333

    Followed :)

    http://ordinaryallie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig