Saturday, 9 March 2013

Recent shopping haul... #2

Shopping haul


River Island purse

Accessories

I went shopping. Again. I know a few posts ago I mentioned that I'd restricted myself to cash only and decided to leave my debit cards at home. It was going really well, but then I got paid. And it all went down hill from there.

Anyway I thought I'd give you all a sneaky peek at the things I bought whilst mooching around town the other day. I haven't taken detailed pictures of everything and I've already cut all the tags off so I can't remember how much things were. But, whatever. 

So I bought two T shirts. A monochrome stripey one from Primark, and a white one with a gold chain attached to the neckline from River Island. I have a similar T shirt from Zara with a detailed neckline and I wear it to death so when I saw this one from RI I snapped it up as I knew I'd get loads of wear out of it. I'm really into black and white stripes and the moment, especially vertical ones so this T shirt from Primark was a pretty good find. I haven't really worn it yet though I'm still trying to decide how best to wear it.

Next up! Bikini bottoms. Yes, I realise it's only March. They are high wasted, have mesh panels at the sides and have a beautiful summery pattern on them so I thought what the hell? And went for it. Instead of forking out for the matching top I decided I'll probably just pair them with a block colour (probably black) bikini top. Now I just need it to be summer so I can actually wear this! 

I also bought a simple black maxi skirt from h&m - you can see me wearing it in my previous post with a white crop top (which is also new but I haven't included in the haul). I'd been thinking that I wanted one and as if by magic I found this one the very next day. The little black boots from ASOS just happen to look pretty damn great with the skirt too. What a happy bunny I am.

Then to round off the haul I bought a couple of accessories too. The statement necklace is from New Look (for times when I'm not wearing tops with necklaces already attached!) and the tiny little peace earrings are River Island. I have lots of piercings in my ears but barely ever wear anything in my lobes, so I bought these small studs just to keep in so they don't close up! I also bought a new purse for the first time in years. I had a trusty black leather one that my Dad bought me on holiday a few years ago, but it's really falling apart now so I decided to bite the bullet and get myself a new one. Lime green isn't really a practical colour and I'll probably go off it soon but hey, it was only a tenner. (Also from River Island).

Oh and I nearly forgot! My new Topshop nail varnish in 'bees knees'. It's a sunny yellow colour and makes me feel happy and Spring-like just looking at it! I recommend getting yourselves some Spring nail varnishes if you suffer from the Winter blues like myself, because a little pop of colour on your nails makes it feel like summer even if it's not warm enough to wear your new bikini yet.

What have you all been buying recently??

Sarah.



    
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Looks like a fan haul! The necklace looks amazing ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shopping haul you got a lot of fun pieces. I really like the neon yellow clutch and the bees knees nail polish. Now following!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why my comment came up under Nicole? Must be a glitch. Random!

      Delete
  3. great finds! i too got paid and got myself to the mall i should really stay away from there but i cant stop! on friday i bought an oversized baby blue/ white striped knit sweater, a beautiful cream lace t the texture is really something, a super soft gray t with a black pocket and neckline to mix up the simple stuff, a military coat with leather sleeves, a sheer striped blouse with a gorgeous black bow hanging from the neckline and a pair of striped cut offs AND the best for last, a pair of blue enzo angiolini pumps with zipper detail for $27 (originally $110). theres just something so rewarding about picking through all the racks and coming home with a decent haul. cant wait to show off my buys and see how you style yours xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great purse, I'm loving this bright yellow/lime shade at the mo! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what? River Island is so beautiful, that it should be forbidden to be sold. It makes people addicted, just like you and me :D

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff - I want those boots! I recently did a maaassive haul post if you'd like to check it out :)
    amberluiselove.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got similar boots to that for £8 in New Look, I was really happy, they go with everything wooohooo

    http://floradora97.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those boots, and the topshop nail varnish is gorg!

    New follower :)
    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I *love* your purse! I have a Marc B clutch bag in a similar colour. It's never too early to buy a bikini! I tried one on today! (: Roll on summer! Got your email lovely, it's top of my to do list! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful purchases)))) Great pictures! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I can't remember if you've participated in it before, but I just wanted to share your lovely fashion blog! <3
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Sarah. It appears we have the same Surname. How crazy is that. Obviously good taste runs in the blood or something because I love every single item. The topshop varnish especially is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks haha, that's mad! Maybe we are distantly related :)

      Xx

      Delete
  13. love the look of the monochrome primark tee! i really want a yellow nail varnish too! it looks awesome- lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post !
    Those bikini bottoms are beaut

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig