Friday, 1 March 2013

My month on Instagram... February

So the last 28 days have flown by worryingly quickly. We are well into 2013 now, and I only have one more month to get through at Uni until the Easter holidays finally arrive. After Easter I have a few deadlines and then there's just a couple of exams to revise for and my second year will be officially over. And personally, I can't wait.

Anyway, here's what my Feburary looked like via my Instagram. I particularly enjoyed my crumpets with marmite on. And my butter beer at Harry Potter World. And my spotty tights. And my embellished skull clutch bag. 

I hope you all enjoyed your February. The weather definitely started to look up in March last year, so I've got my fingers crossed for some warmer weather this month. Enjoy the pictures!


Sarah.

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. your satchel is so pretty! <3 I really want to go to HP World! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Topshop socks!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe! I love the kitten ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos, looks like you've had a great time! xx
    word verification is a real pain...
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had no idea the word verification was on! I've turned it off now :)

      Xx

      Delete
  5. I am dying for some warmer weather! Bring on the shorts! The cake with the heart looks so good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I love dotty tights. 2. Oh my skull bag! 3. I need starbucks. Now.
    Love love love yyoouurr blog! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I could do with another Starbucks about now too

      xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos! I'm not definitely craving Starbucks :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig