Monday, 4 March 2013

Current obsessions: Cara Delevingne

Don't ask. I have no idea how to pronounce her last name properly.

Cara Delevingne is my current obsession! Is that weird? I mean, I'm not obsessed with her. But she is pretty cool. She's a British model and it sickens me to tell you that she was born just a couple of months before I was. Does anyone else hate it when you find out a famous celebrity is the same age as you? This girl has been the face of more than one Burberry campaign, is a style icon and probably rolling in loads of cash. And what have I been doing with my life whilst she has been accomplishing all this?! Yeah. Not much.

But I won't dwell on this for too long. I suppose being slightly envious of a supermodel's life is only to be expected. She does have incredible style though. I am going crazy over her 'just rolled out of bed' and 'put no effort into this outfit at all' kind of look that she seems to go for during the day. She has a very grunge-y style, I'm talking lots of leather jackets and band T-shirts, but she manages to pull off the tomboy look, and still look feminine, simply by having incredible hair. The backcombed, sixties style that she's got going on in the middle picture below is my absolute favourite. Combining 90s grunge with 60s Mad Men hair styles probably shouldn't work. But it totally does on Cara. 

Not to mention she scrubs up pretty well as well! Her more polished outfits are equally as beautiful as her slouchy day-to-day wears. I'm particularly loving the white maxi skirt slit right up to the thigh paired with huge cat eye sunglasses. Once again she manages to look really glamorous, effortlessly.  
   



Oh and I couldn't write about Cara Delevingne without mentioning her incredible eyebrows. I have a thing for eyebrows, I always notice them and I love someone with a really good brow shape (slightly odd, I know). I love how this girl lets her beasts of eyebrows do the talking and keeps the rest of her face pretty minimal, but paired with the coral lip colour looks equally awesome too. I love this girl!

Sarah.


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ahhh so jealous! She's beautiful and looks sooo cool in anything she wears!! great post X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is that Cara is so superspecial and looks just the way she likes. She can look boyish and girly the same time, that's what I really like about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning and love how she can make big brows look good, unlike me!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I am not the only one who is obsessed. She is my complete girl crush!

    New follower here :)

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her too! She's my girl crush, I like how she's so so individual and not a clone like other models, she's what a real model should be like.

    http://floradora97.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for the lovely message on ifb..can´t access them directly right now, so here I am..following you btw on GFC..lovely blog you got here!!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with that middle outfit--DARE shirt, motorcycle jacket and boots. so cute!
    -ALyssa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes shes awesome ! She rocked fashion week ,

    xooxz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snap! Girl-crush!

    http://www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have waited to read a post like this, I absolutely love this model, and her eyebrows are to die for haha.

    -Eden

    www.flashframephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is my girl crush too! Love her xx

    Grace
    bellemode102.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig