Saturday, 16 February 2013

Winter sun...



I cannot believe that it's Saturday today. This entire week has been a bit of a blur, and now all of a sudden it's the weekend again. Scary.

But on the bright side (literally) I stepped out the front door yesterday and it genuinely felt really warm. I had to rush back inside to grab my sunglasses because it was so sunny. Yay! 

So I thought I'd write a quick blog post about it. 

I spent most of yesterday whining about everyone being at London Fashion Week except me, as I was stuck at uni. But the nice weather did cheer me up quite a bit. Hooray! So I wore my new sunglasses that I ordered from sunglasses-shop.co.uk a few weeks ago. When they arrived I got all excited about my new purchase but the weather was still grim so I didn't get a chance to wear them, until now! 

So what do you people think? Do they suit my face? At first I wasn't really sure, then I decided I did like them. Now I'm not sure again. 

But, whether they suit me or not, I'm just happy that I finally had some decent weather to wear them. Spring may finally be on its way...

Sarah.




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. heyaa, i've just found your blog and it's really cute! i love your hair in the top right picture as well! i'm your latest follower so i'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow? great blog so keep up the good work!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'll check your blog out now!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Yep they do really suit you! My boyf got me some ray-bans for xmas and I'm the same as you I'm in two minds about them! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks sweet!
      Sounds like you've got your boy well trained, getting you Ray-Bans! Hehe

      xx

      Delete
    2. He got me real techniques brushes too and I'd never mentioned them in my life so I was pretty impressed! haha X

      Delete
    3. Aww that's so cute, what a babe! Haha

      xx

      Delete
  3. Love these sunnies! Suits you!

    Best jasmin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig