Saturday, 16 February 2013

London Fashion Week AW13 #1

It's London Fashion Week! 
What? Hadn't you heard? 

If you're like me, you probably can't get enough of LFW right now. If you're not like me, then you might be getting a little bit bored of everyone constantly going on about it. But... I don't care. I'm obsessing over it and spend every spare minute I get on the website checking up on the highlights and live streams. It makes me happy.

I had originally planned to do a collaborative blog post with the best bits of LFW but clearly that was a bit ambitious. It's all so beautiful and colourful and exciting that just one post really isn't enough. So here is the first of several posts about my personal favourite fashion week moments.

First up... Zoe Jordan!



(All pictures found from the official LFW website)

I am in love with this Zoe Jordan collection. I wrote a blog post the other day (you can read it here) about how I'm currently loving pops of neon peeking out from neutral and monochrome outfits. Well. This collection basically sums up my current obsession in a nutshell. How beautiful are the splashes of florescent pink and orange mixed in with the grey patterns? Loving it. Absolutely loving it.

I definitely need to get my hands on some hot pink accessories to wear with my over sized grey boyfriend coat. It'll be an investment because looking at some of the other collections from yesterday I think it's safe to say that neon is going to be HOT for AW13. And I think I'm fine with that.

What's been your favourite collection so far? Are you all dying with envy over everyone getting a chance to see the shows whilst you're stuck at uni and work like myself? Would love to hear from you!

Sarah.



  



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ugh YES, being stuck at uni whilst seeing everyone's tweets/instagram photos from the front row is not fun. Great post anyway, definitely provided some inspiration with these gorgeous colour combinations!

    Found your blog through instagram, followed & I look forward to your posts!
    ♥ http://fabuleusetoujours.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

    Sinead xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say! Thanks for following :) gah, hate missing out on everything!

      Xx

      Delete
  2. ah i know how you feel, i literally havent stopped going on about it. Everyone is so fed up of me on twitter.. ahah.
    I was lucky enough to attend the Zoe Jordan show.. it was incredible! right up my street with the minimal jackets and mixed textures. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing, you're so lucky!! Yeah I think all my non - blogging followers must get totally fed up of me going on about LFW and my blog haha

      Xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that- the tee in the middle is awesome! my favourite show so far has been orla kiely- amaaaaazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Orla Keily's collection too! Soo nice.

      Xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig