Tuesday, 19 February 2013

London Fashion Week #2


I'm completely slacking and not keeping up to date at all with my LFW posts. So I do apologise. But here is a quick update on my favourite shows from days 2 and 3 (I realise it's like day 5 now. Told you I was slacking) of London Fashion Week.

Clements Ribeiro


This Clements Ribeiro collection from day 2 of London Fashion Week was all about the print. Classic mid-length dresses and trouser suits with a clashing mixture of floral and animal print? Beautiful. Bit weird maybe, but still beautiful. Really I would expect no less from this design duo because you just need to look at their collection for high street store Evans and you can immediately tell how much they love eclectic pattern. And now I love it too. Well done guys. 

Moschino Cheap and Chic


(All pictures found on the official LFW website)

I think my favourite collection from day 2 however has to be the Moschino Cheap and Chic range. The name Cheap and Chic gets me pretty excited already, as I do love a bargain. Anyway. This collection was all about the print too, from monochrome letters, to all over leopard, to bubble gum pink. Fab.

I think the best part for me was the trouser suits. If I ever get a job in which wearing animal print or bright pink suits is acceptable, I think it's safe to say that I'll have succeeded in life. I think my favourite one is in the very last picture with that super sexy pink and black pattern. The cigarette shape trousers with that beautiful print, I'm dying. 

Mark Fast


Feathers. That's all that needs saying about Mark Fast's collection. Actually I might expand that to pink feathers. If you're going to send a group of models down a runway wearing dresses and coats made almost entirely of pink feathers then you have stolen my heart and I applaud you.

Mark Fast was one of the shows from day 3 and, well, to say it captured my attention is an understatement. Seriously, pink feathers?! What a total babe. The pale pink feathered skirt on the dress in the first photo, with the black mesh and caging top? Arrghlsenljgedignksdg. Beautiful. If I ever had any occasion to wear that dress then I would totally buy it. In fact, I would just buy it to wear round the house. 

Anyway! That's all I have to say for now... I will be back soon with more LFW posts.

Sarah.










SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the mix of floral and monochrome together!

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfitr post feat a contrast sleeve leather jacket

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything moschino!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, can't go wrong with Moschino.

      xx

      Delete
  3. ah love this- Clements Ribeiro looks amazing!! i've done a post similar on my blog if you wanted to have a looooook. ow i wish i could go to lfw one season! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah I know if only :(
      Already read your post. I love the topshop unique collection!

      Xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig