Thursday, 17 January 2013

Review: Kiss Nail Wraps


Okay so Kiss Nail Wraps are basically the greatest thing known to man kind. This may be a slight exaggeration. But I'm ever so slightly excited about them, and if you're anything like me, you'll be excited too. 

I buy these nail wraps from my local ASDA, and they cost around £5. And believe me, it's money well spent. They are basically just stickers in the shape of nails that come in various different pretty patterns and designs. You stick them on your nail, then file off the excess. Easy peasy! It literally takes 5 minutes.. plus you don't have to wait for them to dry! So much better than nail varnish! They say on the packet that they last up to 10 days, but I've kept mine on for a couple of weeks before and they've been fine. Oh and they even come with their own mini nail file. Perfect!

So this time round I chose leopard print, because I'm in a bit of a leopard print mood at the moment. (I recently bought leopard bed sheets, which kind of make my room look like a sleazy bachelor pad, which I love). But in the past I've had sparkly ones, colourful ones, flowery ones, etc. And they've all been amazing. One of my housemates has a blind hatred for animal print, so I know he'll think my nails look awful. But he's a boy. And what do boys know, right?

If you're anything like my fellow blogger Islay, then you won't need these magical tools to create beautiful nails. (She's amazingly talented, it's crazy). But if you're far less artistic, like myself, then you'll understand the greatness of these creations. My Nan saw me applying a set a couple of weeks ago and now even she wants some! (She's the coolest Nan ever).   

Anyway, here are a couple of bad quality phone pictures so you can see the end result...



(Yes that's a raccoon hat I'm wearing. Primark, £6. 'Cause I knew you'd ask)

And here are a couple of old Instagram pictures of nail wraps I've used in the past...



Well this turned out to be not so much a review of a product as it was a general gush about how much I love them.

Thanks for reading anyway!

Sarah.


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. They look fabulous lovely, how did you get them to be so smooth, mine usually ripple :(

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't say its blind hatred, just good sense ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh they look great. Where did you get your necklace from?

    Mel x
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My necklace is from Primark, £2!!
      Awesome last name btw! Hehe
      xx

      Delete
  4. I actually love these!! Have you tried impress nails? They are like stick ons for grown ups! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No I don't think I have.. I will check them out :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. ooh those leopard ones look great with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good on you! I really didnt get on with nail wraps when I tried them, they had lots of bumps and creases in them :(. Maybe ill give them another go xx

    swirliciousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These Kiss ones are so easy to apply, I've never had a problem with bumps or ripples. Give them a go! Xx

      Delete
  7. OMGosh!! Go read my review of these...we were definitely on same wave length! "So much better than nail varnish! They say on the packet that they last up to 10 days, but I've kept mine on for a couple of weeks before and they've been fine. Oh and they even come with their own mini nail file. Perfect!" - seriously..too funny!

    My take:
    http://www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com/2012/10/nail-polish-strips-righty-o.html

    ;) Angi - xxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the liebster award go to my blog to see the questions you need to answer etc. angelicadiscovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems
    with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... walking calorie calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig