Monday, 28 January 2013

My month on Instagram... January

Right. So I realise that it's not quite the end of January yet. But, I have a few blog post ideas which still need a little time and I wanted to blog something in between, so this is it.

January always seems to go on forever in my opinion. The excitement of Christmas is over, everyone's spent all their money and the cold weather is bringing everyone down. It just seems to drag. But my absolute favourite day during January (which just happens to be today) is the 28th. Also known as pay day! I, like many people who work in retail, worked a lot over Christmas. This can be annoying as I'd much rather be at home drinking mulled wine and opening presents with my family than serving grumpy customers, but it all seems worth it when I wake up on the morning of the 28th with a pretty exciting pay cheque.

I decided this year that I wanted to buy myself something substantial with my money, and not just flitter it away on clothes and magazines. So I decided to buy myself an iPad! Now, I've been ridiculously excited about this all month and now that I finally have it, I can tell I'm going to be glued to it. I was very specific that I wanted it to be white, to match my iPhone. And I'm even considering buying them matching cases if I see any I like! (Is that sad?) Anyway, this is my first ever blog post comprised on my beautiful new iPad, so we shall see how it goes.

Here is a look at my January through the eyes of Instagram:





My raccoon hat (Primark, £6)



New watch (River Island, £28)



Walk in the snow. 



My view from the treadmill! Not bad.



My clever little way of displaying necklaces, egg cups!



Snow man me and my boyfriend made! We called him Chilly Bob.



Clubbing at Tiger Tiger with my housemates!



New belly bar, so cute! (Argos, £9.99)



Hot chocolate from my all time favourite place, the Garage Lounge.



The retro ice cream van outside Jamie's Italian.



New leopard bedding that makes my room look like Hugh Hefner's pad. (ASDA, £11)



Cross tights from ASOS.



MY NEW IPAD!



Took advantage of the 25% student discount ASOS were offering the other day and bought this beautiful tribal print midi dress!



Chilling in my new heels.



My Kevin Murphy colour bugged hair.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram to see more pictures as and when I upload them! 

My username is: @sarah_nunn

Sarah.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. That snowman is so adorable!! Love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was devastated when he melted :'(

      Delete
  2. lovely photos- omg i absolutely love that ice cream van xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha yeah it's pretty cool, can't wait for it to be open again in the summer!

      Delete
  3. Fun photos! I love those tights! I'm going to find you on Instagram! :-P

    <3alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They laddered the first time I wore them though! :(

      Delete
  4. I really like that watch! I've been looking for a similar one for a while now and I'm obsessed with all the overly expensive ones! Really small world but I live in Portsmouth too and love the garage lounge.. Ha blogs coming along nicely, liking you'r outfit posts!

    Id love it if you could give mine a look at too

    http://www.right-up-my-street.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you're local! I always get the red velvet at the Garage Lounge, I can't resist it!
      Thanks so much, I'll definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. I love your hair! It looks amazing.

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! It's a mess most of the time :)

      X

      Delete
  6. Yay! I love your January post! Love the necklaces and your cross tights! So I see you got an iPad!! I put myself on a STRICT spending ban for 2013 (I actually LOVE to save$$$) But I love to shop too ...so it's a constant struggle...haha. I sold a bunch of used clothing/shoes/bags I had and emptied out my bags that I had laying around (all the change at the bottom) I got over $250. so I'm putting that towards my iPad..if my calculations are correct, I should have it by start of March! Congrats on your big purchase! I love getting myself special bits.

    xxX Angi

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I went a bit crazy with spending this month but I'm actually pretty good at saving too! (Surprisingly) When you get your iPad I feel I must warn you, you'll become addicted! I've barely put mine down since I got it.

      Xx

      Delete
  7. Great pics, Love the River island watch and chilly bob is cute as
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I decided to buy myself an iPad! Now, I've been instaget ridiculously excited about this all month and now that I finally have it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, for the reason that this
    point in time i am reading this great informative article here at my residence.


    my web site - squeeze page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig