Monday, 21 January 2013

Le Fric C'est Chic...




(Hat, Topshop. Blazer, Topshop. Denim, Miss Selfridge. Boots, Next. Bag, Zara. Tshirt, Zara.)

Welcome to my second ever outfit post! I would like to take this time to apologise for my face. My wonderful friend Amanda took these photos (thank you very much Amanda) and so obviously no serious faces were going to be pulled. Even had to crop one of them. It was that bad.

So today I had a lunch date with my fabulous friend Esmeralda (who is also a new blogger) in Jamie's Italian. It's, like, so fancy. And we both wore hats. Awesome. I had the honeycomb cannelloni, with spinach and riccotta, pumpkin, and aubergine fillings. Like I said. Fancy. 

Anyway, back to the outfit. I bought this T shirt in Zara in Oxford street last month. It was getting to the end of the day and I hadn't bought very much at all so I just picked it up and threw it in my basket. Anyway it's turned out to be my all time favourite T shirt. And I wear it all the time. Far too much really. Funny how things like that happen, huh?

I paired it with my staple skinnies, a black blazer and my b-e-a-utiful sparkly boots that my Muma bought for me for Christmas (I'm in love with them). I finished off the look with my fringe bag and a bowler hat (and of course a big coat. I'm not crazy, promise). 

I bought this hat a little while ago after umm-ing and aah-ing about it for ages. I love how some people can pull off hats with every outfit and make it look effortless and cool. I, however, have a slight phobia of hats as I feel like I look a little OTT. In the end I took the plunge and bought this one from Topshop. I've worn it on several nights out and, yeah, I love it. I'm still not entirely confident enough to wear it during the day very much though, but I'm getting there.

Oh, and my T shirt comes ready prepared with a built in necklace (is there anything it doesn't do??!) so I didn't really feel the need to wear much jewellery, just my cute little bunny earrings from Miss Selfridge. Plus I still have leopard nails at the moment, so they liven up any outfit. 

Hope you enjoyed my casual lunch date outfit!

Sarah.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit, im the same when somebody takes ootd pictures for my blog, no serious faces!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I follow your blog, it's lovely :)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Those boots and fringe bag!
    *New follower*
    :-)
    <3 AlyssaBeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sugar! I don't really go anywhere without the bag or boots now haha!
      xx

      Delete
  3. You are a complete DOLL! I love that last photo of you!....aggg.your HAIR is to die for! What a beautiful colour!

    xxX - Angi

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig