Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Current obsessions: Gold


(All pictures found on Pinterest)








Hey there! 

So recently my Dad introduced me to Pinterest. I mean, I had heard of it before, but he convinced me to get an account and start using it. To say the least, I am now completely obsessed with it. The first night of using it I 'repinned' (Pinterest jargon) over 100 pictures onto my various 'pin boards'. I then convinced one of my friends to get it as well, and we spent the entire next evening sat on our laptops using this amazing new website we'd discovered! Yeah. I realise spending two whole nights on Pinterest is quite sad. Oh well.

I have realised recently (due to my new Pinterest obsession) that I seem to be pretty drawn to gold, sparkly things. Particularly things that aren't supposed to be gold and sparkly, ie twigs! I think it was a bit of a Christmas inspired trend that I've only just caught onto. But seriously, how cute are those honey bottles painted with gold leaf?! Everything looks prettier, more expensive, and more decorative when it's painted gold. Which is kinda my style. Where normally I'm in love with black and white patterns, I must be in a party mood because I'm now getting crazy excited over gold and white patterns instead. Like those sharpie mugs. Amazing.   

I might need to create an entire Pinterest board dedicated to this new trend. And I definitely think I need to invest in a can of gold spray paint. I'm not sure what I want to paint yet. But I'll think of something I'm sure...

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear some of your current obsessions?!

Sarah.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Pinterest is such an addiction.
    I can't remember my life without it, to be honest!
    (ha)

    These images are so inspirational! Makes me want to paint and glitter items gold!
    -Alyssabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know! It's such a distraction!

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the honey bears in gold! I'm doing this! I'll link you to it when I do..I think I've got an empty one in there now! :)

    Angi xxX

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! I would love to see how they turn out!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig