Friday, 11 January 2013

Cigarette pants and party shoes...




(Trousers, Topshop. Vest, River Island. Jacket, Topshop. Bag, Primark. Necklace, Accessorize. Shoes, River Island.)

Okay. Unfortunately I've left my tripod at my parents house. That means that for now you'll have to put up with annoying mirror photos because I have also left the remote control for my camera at home, which means I have to keep going backwards and forwards to put the self timer on. Which just isn't going to happen.

Also, how much do you love my yellow walls huh?! #studentliving

Anyway! This is my first official outfit post. I wore this on a night out a few days ago, but no (flattering) pictures were taken and so I decided to throw it back on this morning and take a few snaps for ya'll instead! 

It's January at the moment (in case you hadn't noticed) which means it's cold. Very cold. Far too cold for short skirts and dresses which are my usual night out staples. So over the winter I've opted for these a-maz-ing cigarette trousers from Topshop. I'm basically in love with them because they keep me lovely and warm on nights out (plus it means I don't have to shave my legs, ha!). So I definitely recommend getting yourself a pair, I may actually invest in some with a different pattern...

I paired them with a black studded vest that I bought in River Island a while ago and my beautiful new sparkly party shoes that I got in the RI sale! (£20!!) Plus I threw on my new leather jacket to protect my arms from the January night chill. I basically do this with any outfit for this purpose, as it's so beautiful. And you can't go wrong with leather. I also wore a very deep purple lipstick with this outfit the other night, mainly because I got soap in my eye an hour before we left which was so painful! And meant I couldn't do my eye make up properly, so I settled for a statement lippy instead. (Topshop's lip crayon in 'suspect', to be exact).

One last thing, I've got to say that although I love my new shoes, they have the steepest incline! I always think that the height of the heel doesn't determine how easy they are to walk in at all. The important thing is how steep the incline is, because you can wear seven inch heels with a huge platform and they'll be as comfy as walking in flats! But heels with no platform at all are the killers as they make the arch of your feet ache! Which is no fun at all. 

But no pain no gain, right?!

Hope you enjoyed my first outfit post. I promise the quality of the photos will get better. I haven't used my real camera in a long time and one of the reasons I started this blog was to give me an excuse to get back into using it!  So I just need a little practice. 

Sarah.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love love love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I’m in love with your cigarette pants, Sarah! :’) You look so sexy! You really look like you’re ready to go out for an amazing party in your outfit, girl! It’s really perfect for me. You don't need to overdress! It’s the perfect get-up for a night out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent style..you wear everything so nicely...it never 'wears you'.

    xxX Angi

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled them!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're my new 'go to' item at the moment. Wear them too much! Haha xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate and read all of the comments left on my blog. If you have a question tweet me @sarah_nunn17 for a quick response!

© Sarah Nunn

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig